I had some left over bananas and Zucchini. Though this is a bread I baked it in a fancy cake pan. These are super moist and incredible just on their own.
Banana Zucchini Bread (Recipe Adapted from Allrecipes)
3 and 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup grated Zucchini
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 and 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon syrup or powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Cream together eggs and sugar till pale.
3. Add the oil, grated zucchini and banana.
4. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
5. Bake in a prepared pan for about 50 mins, let cool in pan before slicing.